I REFUSE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YESTERDAY.
ALTHOUGH I WAS SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ELATED THAT I FINALLY SAW LYNETTE ANN ZHENG AND BIDINA CHOO AFTER A GAZILION MILLION AND ONE YEARS!
OH, AND I LOVE LINNETTE LAU KIT YUE. AHAHAHAHAHA
SING A LING A LING PARTNER.
BOOM BOOM BOOM says:
guess what time it is noowww
:] LINN. - Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas. says:
1234?
:] LINN. - Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas. says:
HAHAHAHA
:] LINN. - Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas. says:
1234
:] LINN. - Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas. says:
hahaahaha
BOOM BOOM BOOM says:
and at this time, we were in the train to the aiiirrporttt
:] LINN. - Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas. says:
ok nurul stop thinking
:] LINN. - Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas. says:
later you got to use your boyfriend again
BOOM BOOM BOOM says:
then later I finish one packet must throw away Scott
BOOM BOOM BOOM says:aiyoh so sadd
:] LINN. - Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas. says:
haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home